- the best MFC links page I've seen. Lot's of links to source code, libraries, articles etc.
MFC Programmer's SourceBook
- a very extensive collection of useful MFC code.
PJ Naughter's Home Page
- lot's of usefull classes, both UI and internals.
NSViews Home Page
- NSViews is the only free layout management library. It takes care of resizing controls inside dialogs, forms and views. source code is available.
CustomSoft's MFC page
- MFC tips and tricks, some usefull UI classes
Poul Costinsky's Programming archive
- many usefull classes, MFC extentions, API wrappers etc.
Popular MFC samples from Microsoft
MFC FAQ (Stingray Software)
MFC Open FAQ